Reviews (794)Love the show and great pieces Great seller, beautiful jewelry. Everything was packed with care, with a nice thank you card and beautiful gift. Thank you so much Loved the jewelry such cute and nice things came fast and as always packaged with care Perfect. Thank you Shiree. Loved EVERYTHING ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Thank you for the extras. Thank you so much my friend. I love everything. Great value in these boxes. Loved my Halloween earrings came fast and packaged with care Received earrings in perfect condition!! They’re beautiful! Thank you also for the cute surprise necklace and earrings!!!! fun shows great hosts love the jewelry fun show great hosts love the jewelry Absolutely the best thank you so much !!!!😊 Customer service was Amazing! Tusm for the free gift and I smiled at the hand written note. I ADORE hand written notes ❤️ Excellent service,nice packaging and fast delivery, very nice people! I will definitely be back to get more jewelry! everything is so beautiful your card and your gift really made me feel special thank you so much. Top quality seller! thank you! highly recommend seller! Great quality items love my new bracelets 💕 😍 💗 Great jewelry!! Great sellers!! Perfect Packaging!! Beautiful necklace and thank you so much for my gift I love it! so my jewelry got stolen off my porch and I let them know and I wasn't expecting anything you know what I mean I was just super bummed because I had like to over 20 pieces well Shiree and Ken decided that they were going to surprise me and they let me have items and just pay shipping which I thought was so amazing! honestly if you haven't both marked or followed yet you're totally missing out she has the best paparazzi jewelry Love my jewelry!! Can't wait for your next show and thank you for my gift too! I love it ❤️