Reviews (16)Incredible value and quality. Arrived quickly, very happy with my purchase. I had to pay $7.68 shipping for winning 2 giveaways. She hand makes her own shops, with any scents, shapes and styles. she is amazing! Absolutely amazing seller. please visit her shows. Shirley’sSoapsAndSuch is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!
I purchased the most BEAUTIFUL handmade soaps that are EXQUISITE! I bought dragon’s blood (which turned out to be my favorite), lavender, and cotton scents. In addition to their scents, each bar of soap is made with shea butter and goats milk!!!
They smell incredible, lather up super rich, and leave my hands feeling soft instead of dried out. This is in addition to the PHENOMENAL PRICE!!! You won’t get artisan soaps like these, at this price, and quality ANYWHERE!!!
Fast shipping and all items are packaged securely.
These women are WONDERFUL!!! When you shop small, YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE! I will definitely be buying from this stream again and hope you will too! I win about five giveaways, shipping was very fast, shipped the next day smell very good. Thank you for the Wonderful Givvy ❤️ Loveeee my soaps and tysm for the samples 🫶🏽 Love the Chapsticks and the soap smells amazing. Fast shipping and beautiful packaging. Love my soaps so much Makes my skin feel smooth 🫶🏼 Amazing deals and wonder soaps o
N
Amazing soaps They smell wonderful
Loved everything will be back for some soaps!! Thank you so much for this amazing opportunity to purchase these amazingly wounderful smelling soaps. I love all of them. 💙💜💙💜