Reviews (245)Awesome seller!! Fast shipping. Will buy from again Thank you friend. We appreciate you Awesome sellers with awesome baits! Awesome paddle tails! Can’t wait to catch a big speckled trout on them!Thank you Eric! Send us pictures The product is not great quality bout shipping was greatLet me know what was wrong with baits. We want you to be happy with your purchases I didn’t get a package
Free Package was sent out in envelope. Postal service must of messed up. One of my absolute favorites for soft plastics! Quality products. Great customer service. Great service and conditions
Thank you. Catch some big fish Always amazing and fast. The baits are top notch ! Catch a show buy some outstanding soft plastics Quick shipping….Thank you! fast delivery, great products and very reasonably priced Thank you…quick shipping! 10/10 great baits! Amazing colors and awesome show. You want awesome soft plastics this is the spot. amazing product would buy from again very fast shipping Amazing customs and Amazing ladies !!!! I will definitely be back for more !!! I love the sticker and pin! It came SUPER fast too! Thank you so much ladies 🥰🥰🥰 Amazing customs and even more amazing people !! I will be back ! Fast shipping, and super good quality! Thank you!! amazing people. i’m extremely pleased