Reviews (69)Thank you so much. I enjoyed your show and everything is perfect. You are so very welcome. Thank you!
We hope you have a fantastic Halloween. thank u for all the stickers including the non spooky ones too lol. Great Deal! Awesome Show & Host!!! Thank you!
Wonderful seller! Fast and secure shipping. Great selection of items. Thank you! 😊 Everything was great! Fast shipping!? Thank you! Thank you for joining our show and having fun with us. We really enjoy your shows too! (TheYellowBrickCo are fun sellers on Whatnot, peeps. Give them a follow.) Really enjoyed shopping with Shiznits! The whole experience was smooth from start to finish. Everything I ordered came in great shape and matched the listings. The streams are fun, the selection is awesome, and you can tell they actually enjoy what they do. Definitely a seller I’d buy from again! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
This was my first order from Shiznits, and I couldn’t be happier! I ordered multiple items from their live, and everything arrived quickly and exactly in the condition I expected. They’re timely, friendly, reasonably priced, and all-around great to work with! Their lives are so much fun, and they always have the coolest stuff. I’ll definitely be shopping with them again! 💕 Thank you! When requesting photos you came through with the clutch 💕 i loved my stickers from the giveaway 😝 so cute and arrived very quickly! I loved everything I got. I really loved this seller, she was so sweet and there were so many vintage and unique items. prices were great and everything was packed with care. Thanks so much for all my great deals. I loved my gift too. Great shipping! Fun show! Fun ephemera! Thanks again :) The best packaging! Great deals , awesome to watch Thank you for leaving such a great written review for us! So kind. You’re the best! love the skirt!!! It arrived on time and fit me well!! Thanks again for the free bracelet! 😊 We love to hear that! And you are most welcome. We enjoyed having you. Thank YOU! Everything is great! Thank you Everything is great! Thank you Seller was great 5 star enjoyed show however clothes are not true to size and smell like a moldy cigarette. not usable at all to me. sad about that. 5x fits more like xl tysm 😊 great items and fast shipping from an amazing seller