Reviews (1,148)AWESOME DEAL and FAST SHIPPING and GREAT SHOW Best in the game! A+++ 🔥🔥🔥 Thanks for the cards much appreciated Cards and crystals arrived fast and frustratingly well packaged, thank you brother. Great show and service!! I win a giveaway and it was a good one. Not only did he throw in another numbered card but also wrote a hand letter thanking me for watching his show. Cards were packed top notch and shipping was fast. Thank you 10/10 show!!
🔥Awesome Shows!!! Thank you!!! Amazing seller and streamer!! Great card. Fast shipping Thank you for the cards, they are in great condition, very well packaged and fast delivery. A+ service and seller! Appreciate you and thanks again. Nasty Antman. Thanks Shlime so happy your back! I loved the drawing 😄 Love this guy! Awesome seller! Good seller with a very nice attitude ty so much for the free slab my son loves it bro super quick shipping and I'm several states away I highly recommend this seller he has great products!!!!! Fast shipping, great deals!! Happy with everything thanks Amazing cards at an amazing price! Cards were well packed and arrived in perfect condition. Man has heat for days! 10/10 seller! appreciate you my guy! 🫡 Pieces are super pretty and I’m satisfied with them. Packaged well and shipped quickly. No problems!