Reviews (3,082)My dresses are so good!! Love ur show!! Best seller/show /friend on whatnot!! U r so much FUN!!🩷🩷 The clothes are fabulous, the seller is a sweetheart, and that Southern charm is just the icing on the cake! Y’all, she’s a whole five-star experience! That sweet Southern accent could probably convince me I need something I didn’t even know existed! Thank you @shoemaker05! Love your show! so cute! love everything! Exactly as described love it! Shows are fun to watch aswell! So prudy and love the pink….
Thanks for the awesome deal!! Richie loved his gift! 😍😘 I have never seen a bra like this before. Something new to try!! Thank you so much!! 🫶❤️ Thank you so much for the giveaway! In watching your shows your giveaways are amazing. Love the item I purchased as well and the energy of the show. Some of the best prices, if not the best I’ve seen in this app. I absolutely love your show! Your energy is contagious. Thank you so much for the giveaway 🩷🩷 Love the new top!!! Fun show, great personality! omg got my giveaway thank you so much lady made my whole month...you the best we love you lots thanks again Super cute! Perfect size! :)
Absolutely one of the fastest shippers ever!! I absolutely love live live these Pintuck flare leggings now I need the light grey pair. Thanks 😊 Ashton love ya bunches🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀 Nothing but the best here! Ashton is so much fun! True to size, shipped quickly, and customer satisfaction with seller 💯/10 Love my first purchase! Never had this bra before! Stoked!! Tysm!!🔥😻💕🫶 This tank is beautiful and so soft! Thank you so much for this generous give away! Ash went above my expectations and she knew I was on the hunt for an Army green tank for my sons ship out day for the Army. She threw one in with my order ❤️ Thank you for introducing me to Popvil bathing suits! I love all of them. They fit so good.