Reviews (262)Fast shipping and a pleasure to buy from…. Thanks !! Arrived in a timely manner and was properly handled! My absolute favorite ff stream. So sweet sounding and hands look amazing. This was my very first purchase I’ve ever made on WhatsApp and the host answered all of my questions after and hooked me up with extra cards!!!!!!! The strongest hands on whatnot All cards and packs came in in perfect condition Everything came in perfect condition and I got a lot of extra goodies. I really appreciated that Tifa sticker very cultured goody 🤘 This seller hasn’t let me down 🙏 My favorite ff mtg stream. Intriguing voice, polished mits. I got cooked 🫠 at-least I understand a break now, But everything came perfectly in a little box and was protected 🙏 fast shipping and great seller !!
Great hands soothing pipes. Move up. Smooth voice, handsome hands. Great man. The best streamer, handsome voice, numbly fingers. Great hands. better voice. Great seller! Fast shipping! Nice card with a cute sticker as a bonus. Thanks!