Reviews (88)Thank you so much for the awesome givy 🙏 would definitely be in your future shows Great seller! All my items were in great condition! Definitely will be buying again Amazing seller ! packaged perfectly. I’ve bought some clothing before preowned and the condition was as expected! Couldn’t have been more satisfied ! 1 out of my 3 clothes came as described 👀 Such an amazing seller! Thank you! Thanks for the giveaway!! Thank you so much for the beautiful clips!!!! My girls are gonna LOVE them!!! Great items and great prices and givvys!!! Thank you so much Thank you! I love everything Thank you so much for the givy 🙏 Just a waste of a stamp and a envelopeThis person won a free follower giveaway. I stated and showed it was for one free Lululemon scrunchie. She even said Thank you in my chat. But thanks for the review! I appreciate it the feedback! Thank you! Everything as stated. Great giveaways! Thank you. If I could give six stars I would!!! I’m extremely happy with everything I got! I purchased six items and got a surprise goodie bag full of wicked awesome items as well as a Stanley that I won for the buyers giveaway!!!! Thank You so much!!! You’re such an awesome seller!!! $5 TARGET GIFT CARD giveaway, YESSSSSSSS ✅!!! I’ll be back! Hahaha. Thanks Melody! 😊 Thank you sooooooo much !!!! 🩵✝️❤️ Thank you so much for the giveaway! Very kind! Thank you for the Target GC givy. prefect and fast shipping