Reviews (806)Really pretty skirt but sadly its too small for me which is my fault for not knowing my measurements but I most definitely am keeping it,its such a grail item and I'll most definitely will find a way to wear it!!!✨️😩 MY GOD THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SILK BEADED TOP EVER. THANK YOU SO MUCH The cutest little Y2K skirt ever!!! Time to live out my mallcore dreams Absolutely loveeeee my dress and your shows 💐 thank you!! You came here to see reviews.. so I’ll tell you. SHE HAS THE BEST GOODIES. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. The things I get from her are always in the best condition. The shipping is fast. Great prices. Lovely seller. Beautiful top! Thank you! 💛 amazing price and just what i was looking for!! tysm Fur jacket?! UM HELLO. I got the Best Buy of the century 💅 this seller always comes thru with the goodies The belt came in amazing condition and the shipping was fast always!! Thank you diva!! very fast shipping! everything was packaged well ^^ Love my items! Thank you! the absolute best. ily mama thank u🩷🩷 omg love this bag it’s sooooo cute!! thank you so much love!! you’re amazing <3 Absolutely love my package! Every single piece was amazing.. Thank you so very much. I cant stop spending money I love my girl sm 38262927/10