Reviews (3,428)ok they are as cute on person as the were on the screen. thank you I enjoy being in your shows as they are very uplifting. Thank you for the givvy! It's really cool and writes well...see ya next time!❤️❤️❤️ Loved my treasure bag especially the purple pieces! Thank you so much I love hanging out and shopping with Shophappi2019 Amazing cleaning gloves! So good that they actually make cleaning the bathroom fun 😂❤️ I adore Happi! She is such a light to the community and a caring friend! Thank you! Great seller. Swipe here for deals! 🥰Quality and consistency and all of the above. Love you and your community on the app! You are the best.🥰🫶💚🐷 Love my pieces and what a great seller. Highly recommend! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 5,000,000 stars because 5 just isn't enough for this great seller ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I love my belt! So pretty! Will definitely be back for more! A beautiful & fun show! Excellent seller! One of the best humans to walk these Whatnot streets and this planet 💛 Amazing Seller ! Fast shipping
Thank you 💕 One of the most amazing sellers on what not. I love her. I love the vibe. I love her products that she sells 🥰 I’m so grateful to know such an enthusiastic leader. Happi is someone who brings people together and helps our entire community grow stronger. 😎 Don’t miss her shows 💛 Hi Happi, i received my jeans with the sequin stripe and absolutely love them! The quick shipping is also AMAZING! Thanks! ❤️🫶❤️ Thank you for the great giveaway, I love the smell! Amazing seller!!! Fun shows with great inventory!! Thank you so much for my extra razzle dazzle too!!! 🤗 Always happy with my purchase! Amazing seller! Amazing items Thanks so much