Reviews (10,287)A very nice Torrid blouse! Very boho. Thanks y’all!🌻 Two very cute tops! The Dokotoo is so funky and colorful. The Savana Jane is gorgeous. Gonna wear it to church on Sunday. Thank you!!!🛼🩷🪩🎀💜 I LLLLLOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE the green lace Easel shorts!!! The Blue Velvet jumpsuit is so pretty and I hope it fits. lol. Thanks y’all!!!🩷 Just like a white-winged dove🕊️in my Stevie Nicks/SHH kimono! Love it!🪩🛼🎉🩷 Great shows always and I love my items!!! Great sweater, Fast shipping. thanks so much! Love love love my sweaters!!! The Zara one is absolutely amazing! Love Bree, Luke and their family. So happy to do what I can to support them!!! Thank y’all for all your hard work and being such amazing human beings!!!! Love Bre and her shop! Love my items as always!! Amazing items!! Thank you!! Funky! Love the brown 70’s retro mesh top!!🤎🖤🤍 Another smiley face top to add to my collection! This one has Lightning eyes!!⚡️🩷😊LOOOOOVE the Aerie striped button up!!! It is so comfortable and my husband loves it!! Apparently I was in a Valentines mood with these purchases - red and pink! Love the “In my Lover Era” shirt and the velvet bodysuit. You always have such unique finds! 🩷❤️🩷❤️ So happy with everything totally recommend this seller Always fantastic quality and amazing service Amazing quality so happy with everything Absolutely in love with all the things I’ve gotten so far and can’t wait to buy more things from Bre!🩷🩷🩷 Love my goodies! Bre is such a sweet gal and I appreciate Luke and her’s shop! Highly recommend!! Beautiful piece! Thank you! Love my funky floral pants from a consignment show! Also the cactus tank and gorgeous copper velvet blouse. That will be my Thanksgiving attire! Amazing seller! Everything is always as shown! Thank you 🤍 Love this- it is so cool and fits perfectly!