Reviews (436)love her selections and style Amazing seller with amazing items!! 🫶🏻 Everything is perfect and super fast shipping! Thank you so much!!!! Ty so much Nicki ! Sweetest seller 💕 Great items ! First time shopping with this seller, but definitely won’t be my last
Amazing items! Fun host! will def buy more thank you!and thanks for the givvy!❤️ Nicki always has such good items! My item arrived quickly and was in perfect condition. I always love shopping with her ❤️ Thank you for the cute givvy!!!! 🩷🩷 Thank you for the gift🎉🫶🏻 Very friendly seller and the items were as described during the show. Exactly as described! Nicki always has 🔥 items. This sweatshirt is in perfect condition! It’s so cute and I was able to pick it up on local shipping the same day. Love this shop and all of Nicki’s finds. She’s a great host! Thank you for the eye mask giveaway! Great show, wonderful prices, perfect condition items! Thanks so much 🫶💙 I loved all my goodies!!! can't wait for the next show! such a friendly host! quick shipping as well. LFG ♥️💛💚🤙
Great show, quick ship and happy customer
Tyvm ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️shopitlikeitshot_nicki_findsSeller
LFGGGGGG! I love it! Thanks for coming to my show. 🤩