Reviews (158)Love this sweet lady! I love that her real life friend Lisa sent me her way. She is just amazing and I love her spicy self. Her items are all to perfection and I am very happy with my purchases!! OMG THANK YOU sweet (new) friend!! I appreciate all your kind words and yes, im a little spicey!🤪 Im so glad Lisa brought you my way. Shes the bestest Beautiful!Are you talking about me or my clothes?? 🤣🤣 No, thank you so much! Great looks and qualityThank you so much for the great review!! Every item was perfect! Thanks so much!Thank you so much Lisa!! I appreciate the review Beautiful items, sweet seller, extra gifts, & great prices!! Thank you 🫶Thank you so so much for that sweet review!! I hope to see you back in!! I’m in love with my purchase. Every item is amazing. She has amazing taste in clothing.Awwww I'm so glad you liked everything!! And thank you for this sweet review! I hope to see you back again!! Love the top & cute bag that you included for the giveaway!! Thank you so much!!😊 ❤️Oh Good!!! Im so glad. Hope to see you back! Great experience. Quick ship. Thank youThank you so much for your review AND your support!! Thank you for such cute pieces & for the little surprise. ❤️Well THANK YOU for your support!! I appreciate you so much I LOVE everything! Thank you so much ❤️Oh good!! im so glad!! I hope to see you back for more goodies Thank you so much Traci 🌸
I hope you have a Blessed Saturday
MamawYou must have gotten your little gift!! I hope you liked it. I appreciate all your support!! Your the sweetest! I bought a quite a few items only 1 had a flaw, it happens sometimes! Everything else was great, see you again soon!😍Thank you for being so sweet!! I sure do hope to see you back! The items arrived in immaculate condition! Better than expected! Shipping was fast too! If you're looking for a great deal on apparel, like shirts or pants, this is the place to go!! Thank you so much! OMG KEITH! That about made me tear up! You work so hard to try and do everything perfectly so, when people notice and acknowledge what your doing, it really makes a person feel good. Thank you so much!! Sooo nice can’t wait to shop another show!You must have caught me on a good day🤣🤣 No, seriously, thank you so glad that your coming back!! Love! thank you!GREAT!! I love when the customer loves what they get from me!! Great and sweet seller 🙏🏻😉Thank you boodel!! YOUR AWESOME!! Hope to see you back!! Great quick seller!!!
Thank you so much for your awesome review!! Nobody has ever referred to me as "Quick"!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Great deal 🤩🙏🏻Stealz and dealz on here boodel!!🤣🤭Hope to see ya back!! thank you again i love my purchase ❤️Thank you so much for your support!! You'll never know just how much i appreciate you!! Always great packages and the sweetest seller! Thanks!AWWWW thank you so much! Ya'll just catch me on a good day 🤣🤭 Always brings the heat at amazing prices along with fast shipping, doesn’t get any better than that…thanks again!!!!OMG thank you for this amazing review!! So glad your happy with your purchases!! Come back and see me! Fast shipping, amazing club can’t wait to hit it!oh good!!! im glad it got there. it was my first time mailing ckubs!! Thats a whole different ballgame! Hope it makes your game perfect! Super seller! Nicely packaged.Thank you Candygirl!! you've been so supportive of me and you'll never know how much I appreciate you!