Reviews (37)Loved absolutely everything! Thank you so much🫶 she is the sweetestyay i’m happy everything was good💖 i’ll be doing another this week sometime, i’ll message you 🥰 Thanks for the pajama bottoms. Quick shipping and delivery. of course 💖 thank you for leaving a review !! Great clothes at great prices! Thank you so much ❤️your the best thank you for always coming back 💖 Love this seller!! Great bundle toy/plush and even threw an extra gift!! thank you for this review 🥰 i’m happy you liked everything! Great deals and super fast shipping!!! A wonderful new seller, I'll definitely be back!thank you for your review ❤️ hope to see you in future shows ! My boys are going to love these, reward box is back stocked and have some wonderful stocking stuffers. 😊🙌🏻 Amanda you are such a sweet and thoughtful host, loved spending my mornings tuning in and chatting. 🫶🏻 can’t wait for the next show🙌🏻🫶🏻thank you for this review i really appreciate it and thank you for coming back and for being so patient💖 i’ll be doing another show this week sometime, ill let you know as soon as i figure out when and i got some more minecraft stuff 🥰 Ty!! Love it all ❤️❤️❤️❤️ TY! Love!!
A++++++ 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻yay , happy to hear that ! and thank you for leaving me a review 💕 Thank you!!! Fast shipping!💖💖 thank you for coming back Amanda is such a sweet gal…. Her items are in excellent condition and all the brands she has to offer are awesome …. Shipping is beyond amazing and her prices are simply the bestYour the best thank you for your review 💖 Thank you for my gift. I love it💚Good I’m happy thank you for your review 💖 I am very pleased with my order. Everything was as described. The seller was very friendly and went out of her way to show me what I was looking for. She included a sweet note, which I really appreciated. I definitely recommend her. Thank you so much for this review I appreciate it and I h Tysm!!! The clothing pieces are so cute!!No problem thank you 💖 I’m happy you liked them ! love love loveThank you for your review happy you liked them 💖💖 Everything was amazing ❤️❤️❤️So happy you liked them , thank you for leaving a review and for your purchase 💖 Loved all of my purchases. Super sweet seller! Fast shipping!Happy to hear you love your stuff, thanks again 💕💕