Reviews (162)Great Baja hoodie! thank you!! Love my purchases from this seller - she has amazing items at great starting prices and fun shows - shes a very sweet seller - fast shipping too tysm 🥰Thank you sweet friend!!!🥰 These are spectacular! Thank you so much!!! Just love everything Thank you sweet friend!!!💖 I love Everything sheri. Thank you so much 💕💕Thank you sweet friend!!!💖 Absolutely in LOVE with this item!!! TY
I could wear closed as a Dress or Just Open 🥰🥰 Fantastic buys, thank you! Love the clothes! Great store. Will buy again! I am very happy with my purchase. I love this top! I look forward to shopping more on this show. AMAZING products! FABULOUS seller!!! @shopsheri is ONE OF A KIND?!?!? Beautiful dress! I love it ❤️ Everything was beautiful.😍 Sheri is absolutely an AMAZING seller!! This seller is phenomenal and her items are top tier!!!! Love Shri and her shows are fantastic and her energy is remarkable!!! @shopsheri is one of a kind😘🥰 Thank’s , I love my clothes I ordered from my sister. I love you 💕 These are the softest cutest pants ever! Thank you Sheri!❤️ Thank you for the giveaway and the buyers giveaway handbag was adorable. My sister is doing a great job with her show and I proud of her. She works hard to find the best clothing to sale to her friends