Reviews (886)Everything was beautiful, stylish, clean and fun! Thank you!! everything looks so good thanks 😊 Such Adorable things I ordered, packed nicely and Fast shipping, Thank You 🫶🏻 Item just as described and good condition. Thank you! Absolutely love my Dolly Shirt Wonderful quality clothes that arrived quickly! Thank you 😁 great items. love this seller Super fast shipping and the best givey ever! I love my Stanley and Gilmore girls sweatshirt! I appreciate you so much! Very happy with my purchase! Thank you for the great items! Love this seller she is amazing. I couldn't wait to put the Kantha keychain on my purse. It is perfect! These items are 🔥🔥 Quick shipping Just as described, great purchase. So perfect Very pretty in person. There was one patch that had a loose stitching and will need fixing but other than that easy peasy fix, it is perfect condition! The dress is gorgeous. I can't wait to try it on! Literally obsessed with my custom piece. I am so stoked with how it came out! Love everything, as always 🙂