Reviews (618)Thank you so much! Everything is amazing 😊✨ Thee best show. Always a good time. Great products! Fast shipping. Thanks so much for the doorables lovey 🫶🏽💜 Thank you so much! Great seller! Fast shipping and is always so kind! I will be back ❤️❤️ Awesome show!! Awesome deals!! So friendly and answered all of my questions!! Thank you so much!! A+++++ Packaged great and fast shipping!! Love everything !! 🥰 Thank you 😊 the product was in excellent condition and I even got a surprise in the box. I will definitely order again. thanks if they have any more stitch stuff send them this way Thank you so much for the awesome doorable givvy. Looking forward to catching another show. Thank you for the givvy. It was cute! Always a great time with lots of goodies at great prices. The best inventory for surprise sets! Fun shows, fast shipping and packaged with care. Definitely recommend! As always the best shows! Great items and super sweet seller. Ill be back for sure! Amazing seller! Fast shipping, great deals! She even added some extra beads for me that are going to be perfect for what I’m working on. Such a thoughtful touch! 🥰 I’ll definitely be purchasing from her again! Thanks SO much! I really loved the Doorable I got and was really excited,as it's been one I have been wanting! 😊 😀 🫶 very sweet seller! amazing doorables ❤️ I love him! Thank you for the extra gift! Loved everything thank you so much 💓💓🥹 If I could give a 10 I would. She went above and beyond. I got my pins super quick wrapped up in a small little canvas bag with the words “You are enough.” I have been having the most devastating week and that little encouragement came in at the exact time I needed. Thank you 💕 thank you so much for the givvy! such a sweet host and great show ☺️