Reviews (49)Great product and prices. Fast Shipper. Best deals around. Happy repeat customer. Ms. Sasha has the best prices. Thanks Thank you perfect packaging and items came perfectly! Thank you for the free gift as well! will shop with you again! 🥰 The ryze book was so cute! Great stuff! And I love that the boxes are in perfect condition! ❤️ Thank you for the amazing deals!! Everything arrived perfectly!🫶🏼 Thanks. The shipping took forever but the products are great thanks Items arrived quickly and I loved everything that I purchased. Thank you so much. the little truly case i bought all the butter leaked on all items Friendly seller - great product and shipping. Highly recommend! Thanks for the great deals !!! 💜 Ms. Sasha prices are extremely reasonable. Her items are well packaged and she ships quickly. Thanks from a repeated customer. Thank you 😊
☀️Seller Supporting Seller☀️ Excellent seller, thanks!!! Super fast shipper. Item as described. Love all my products. My favorite Whatnot Seller. Thank you so much 😊 Received some great products. Will shop here again. Amazing products and deals, satisfied with my order but packaging could be better to prevent fragile items from breaking. Will be back since seller was sweet and did amazing describing everything 🫶🏻🤍 Amazing seller with great pricing! 🤩Thank you 🤩
☀️Seller Supporting Seller☀️ Like everything I received! Order came quickly♥️♥️♥️ Great product. Great seller.