Reviews (258)Amazing!! Packages with love 🫶🏼shopwithtessforlessSeller
Thank you Liloooo!! 🫶 Omg! This seller is wonderful! She goes slow enough so you know exactly what you are looking at. I love the variety! Everything was packaged perfectly, as exactly as it was described and seen on screen. And the giveaways and so adorable! Thank you so much! Will definitely by buying from this seller again.shopwithtessforlessSeller
Awww!!!! Thank you SO much for those kind words! That means so much!! I appreciate you and your support!!! 🫶 Love everything shopwithtessforlessSeller
Thank you CeeFlo!!! 🫶 good dealsshopwithtessforlessSeller
Thank you so much for your support!! 🫶 Great products great shipping perfect!!!shopwithtessforlessSeller
Thank you for your support! I appreciate you!! AAshopwithtessforlessSeller
Thank you!! AAshopwithtessforlessSeller
Thank You! Always great quality items - seller is so fun. Always a good time shopping with Tess!shopwithtessforlessSeller
Aww!!! Thank you so much!!! Thank you for all the support! ❤️ Highly recommended this seller. Amazing deals & quick shipping. ❤️shopwithtessforlessSeller
Thank you!! I appreciate you!! ❤️ Thank you for the giveaway! Awesome seller and fast shipping! Recommend!shopwithtessforlessSeller
You are very welcome!! Thank you!! You will NEVER regret shopping with Tess! She gives great steals and has amazing products!! Plus she’s just the bestshopwithtessforlessSeller
Awww!!! Thank you so much Paige!!! I appreciate you!!! ❤️ Great seller, shipped quickly and in perfect condition.shopwithtessforlessSeller
Thank you so much !!! I appreciate you!! Amazing deals and products ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️shopwithtessforlessSeller
Thank you my friend!!! 🫶 Thank you for the givy! ❤️shopwithtessforlessSeller
You’re very welcome!! ❤️ Tessa is an awesome seller and shipping is quick! shopwithtessforlessSeller
Thank you so much Jackie!! ❤️ Great item, arrived as item described. Thanks shopwithtessforlessSeller
You are very welcome!!! I’m glad to hear it was what you were looking for! Tess has a little bit of everything and is so much fun! She has great prices and you definitely don't want to miss her show!shopwithtessforlessSeller
Thank you!! 🫶 One of the sweetest hosts on Whatnot. Always fun to watch her show and but her products at a steal!shopwithtessforlessSeller
Thank you so much!!! I appreciate yo very much!! very sweetshopwithtessforlessSeller
Thank you!! AMAZING!!!! 10/10 thank you so much!!!!!!! One of the best new sellers on whatnot!! shopwithtessforlessSeller
You are very welcome!!!
Thank you so much Sam!! I appreciate you!! thank you!!!shopwithtessforlessSeller
You are very welcome! I love my items! And thank you for the Givvys! I love the makeup removers! 🩷shopwithtessforlessSeller
I’m so happy you love your items! That makes me happy!! You are very welcome!! 🫶 Thank you so much for all the extra goodies 🫶🫶 Give the fur babies love for meshopwithtessforlessSeller
You are very welcome!! Thank you!!!!
I will give them loves for you!! 🫶❤️