Reviews (114)Cute packaging and smells so good omg Love my item but I only knock a star bc they were lintyyyy like furry and fuzzy all over. Lol i know it’s hard to be lint free on a black item but it was super furry I’m going to invest in lint rollers because some of these pieces SHED all over everything else😭 I’m sorry boo❤️ super kind seller, fast shipping, nicely packaged thank you so muchhh!! <33 Items arrived quickly and as described seller is awesome! Would purchase from again 1000/10 I got amazing stealiana’s fr, and ofc loved my items once they arrived (which was super fast btw). ♾️/10, will be purchasing more again and always returning for the fun vibes during the lives alone :)) im so happy with my purchases, everything was awesome!!🤗 Item came in great condition and shipping was very quick! Love everything so much! Thank you!! 😊 Always such good stuff 😭😭 everything in great condition and arrived fast Always so happy with my purchases her shipping is great and always fast. So happpy with everything
Packaging was so cute and arrived super quick. Bag was perfectly as described and super cute I love it so much Really cute but a piece of the zipper is broken😔 Amazing seller! She’s got the cutest stuff fr. 100/10 recommend to the girlies looking for the grails!!! Love my stuff. Everything is super clean. Ty 🖤 Love it!!! Super speedy shipping too. Thank you so much ❤️ seller did great job and the clothes are great The exact item that I bought was and was amazing and it came in a couple of days and had cute packaging Cutest items and a great givy items ty!