Reviews (1,829)Love the giveaway! Nicest people! Fast shipping and great condition! As always! Thanks again, dude! Always a pleasure. Always great clean sneakers man thank you... I love it! Man dude A1 with me will always buy here got a steal of a deal... perfect shape.. fast shipping What a fun surprise. Thank you! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 I absolutely love these shoes. Showtime has the heat!!! So happy to have this pair in my collection. Thank you for the great deal!! Great shoe and fast shipping🔥🔥 deals on deals Very impressed! Got the Jordan XI CONCORDS AND BREDS!! I’m hyped! Thank you 😊 BUY WITH CONFIDENCE fast shipping ...great shoes will buy again Genuine & Great seller with excellent product.
Shipping was fast and packaged great.
You can always shop with confidence here.
Great deals, thanks again 🫡 What am I gonna do with stickers 😳😳😳😳 My guy came through again. The box was a little more rough then expected like 3.5/5. BUT the shoes were in great shape and that's what I'm wearing anyway. Great turnaround time, quality product, great price, great dude. Will buy again. you know it..... 12/10 . another perfect transaction Awesome seller great deals. Perfect condition. 100000% legit. 🙌🏽🙌🏽 Great price and product. Fast Shipping. Made my first whatnot purchase easy! Fast shipping great prices,he always hooks me up every time,definitely shop with him🔥👍