Reviews (35)What can I say? Awesome packing, awesome service, awesome people. Thanks for shrimp and plants bro. Olivia loves her shrimp thanks to you. 💪💪💪Thank you scar I am so glad Olivia loved her shrimp. I can't wait to get my beautiful ladies from you! Received my package of frogbit today. Couldn’t get over how well this was packaged. A very good experience overall. Will definitely be back for more.Thank you Bundys for your kind words. I hope you enjoy your long roots on those frogbit. All were dead
breckenwee sorry your free giveaway arrived 6 days after shipping due to usps. I would have offered you a refund in situations like this but you got them for free and I paid for shipping. Awesome seller! Great communication! Will definitely buy from again and again
Was skeptical about buying live shrimp especially with the heat we are having in Arkansas right now. (First time ordering live shrimp, normally get in store) all came alive and very active! Very empressed! Just received my Lil Frogbit's Im soaking them now and will look them over . Im happy with my purchase Packaged super well! Got here super fast Absolutely loveeee my new shrimp thank you so very much they've brought so much serotonin into the home. Packaging was amazing!! like best packaging I've received off the app. 100/100 recommend! Thank you so much vulpix! I make sure I can always send everything packed as best as I can to make sure they make their trip safely. Thank you for my givvy! all shrimp made it. all my shrimp made it . thank you!Thank you all be blessed. I am glad they made it to their new home safely. I will always do everything possible to give them every fighting chance against the evil post men/women. when they say the camera doesn't do them justice, it sure did for the shrimp.wheh I opened the packs I was like oh my goodness there so tiny n CUTEEEE 🥰 n then I remembered that I had my readers on 250 amped when I was watching your show🤣🤣🤣oh but the plants big n healthy love love love 💗 will be coming back your awesome💯❗❣️ thankz againThank you stuffy they are small but fiesty mixed M and F they will start a colony in no time. Plants are huge and grow fast you will be able to propagate also and multiply them. Thank you 😊 Everything arrived alive and beautifulThank you poolio for your support and kind words had an issue with my order, reached out to seller and he got back to me in a timely manner. shrimp, snails, and all my plants arrived in great shape Thank you eavll I am sorry for the inconvenience and I will make it right It’s an order for 10 bladder snails I got probably double that! All of them arrived alive as well! As well as great packaging!! Overall very happy with the purchase.Thank you taytay for your support fast shipping. packed extremely well. beautiful plants. Highly recommend purchasing from him. will purchase again Thank you myprideandjoy for you support My shrimp arrived alive and look full of lifeThank you Mochi for your support They were delivered in a timely manner. They were packed well and make it to me alive. Would buy from him again. Thank you so much Savannah for your support.