Reviews (9)Amazing streamer amazing deals definitely 1000% recommend this seller Such a fun live! Shy was super sweet and engaging the entire time and made the whole experience so much fun. I loved getting to interact while she opened everything, and the vibes were just ✨immaculate✨. Super happy with my purchase and will definitely be back! 🖤✨ Overall, I’m super happy with my purchase! 🖤✨ Shy was so sweet and even helped open it during the live because I wanted to see what I got. It was a secret, so the surprise made it even more fun! Definitely happy with everything. 🖤 would buy from her again! Thank you so much for my BIE Secret! The Christmas wrapping was a cute touch ! Made me laugh 😆. Love it 🤣 thank you for your purchase ♥️ Love it!Thank you for trusting me on your first purchase, and on my very first sell also 🫶🏼☺️