Reviews (208)Love everything thank you so much! Fast shipping amazing seller great deals! 5 Star seller with nothing but heat 🔥🔥🔥🔥 Love my tank top. can't wait to wear it. I appreciate you. you're the best always and tell everybody about you and continue to supportThanks Boss!!! Appreciate the review and thanks for the support. Hope to see you in future shows! 🫶🏽 very well made packaging, Reasonable seller very kind, Quick shipping!Appreciate you Josh!!! Thanks for stopping by. You’re so kind for getting items for your brother too!!! 🫶🏽 I got big steals! As always thank you for sending freebies! Super kind! 🌸😊 don’t miss the show cuz this is where the fire is at! 🔥 Is Lily here??? Thanks for always showing up and supporting!!! Your purchases are gonna look fire on ya! Appreciate you! 🫶🏽 Arrived on time! Good quality! Thanks for the review. Hope to see you in future shows. 🫶🏽 Everything arrived as described and I love the little gifts thank you ⚡️Appreciate you!!! Hope to see you in another show soon. 🩶 I love everything I got! Thank you so much!So happy to hear! Thank you for showing love!!! Amazing! Thank you love. 🙏🏽 The wolves come out at night 💜🐺 Shirt was perfect. Great deals and she threw in little extra gifts for my first purchase. Thank youAppreciate the review!!! Thanks for visiting my show and supporting! 🩶 Is Shy here!?
THE BEST OF THE BEST!!! Shy is super sweet and kind! Items were shipped fast and packaged with so much care! I got my Darc Sport for the lowest low! Such steals! The freebies are super cute, I LOVE!!! Thank you! 😊🌸Awww thank you so much Lily!!! I appreciate all the support and love you give. Hope you enjoy your first Darc Sport attire! 🐺🩶🖤 fast shipping. great prices. Shy is the best 💚💚💚 tysm But I’d be better if I wore a wig right? lol jk. I appreciate you!!! 🫶🏽 Shy is one of the best and kindest sellers on this app. Her clothing items are premium and always a great deal! She’s the type of seller that makes me want to keep coming back—not only because of the amazing finds, but because of the genuine kindness and care she puts into every interaction. You can tell she truly values her buyers and the community she’s built. 💕 If you haven’t shopped with her yet, you’re missing out. Absolutely one of my favorite sellers and someone I’m so grateful to have met through this app! 🫶Cori!!! 🥹🥹🥹 this is such a kind and sweet review!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this. I am thankful for our community and to have met you! Love your shows and love that you come to all the mods shows. Appreciate you helping mod also!!! One of the best!!! Thanks Cori!!! I RECEIVED MY PACKAGE THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYTHING IS PERFECT LOVE MY DARCSPORT SUPER EXCITED EXCELLENT SELLER 😊 🥰You’re the sweetest Maria! Thank you for the review. I am happy you love your Darc!!! Can’t wait for Jeramy to grab a piece too! 😎🩷 thank you bestie for the darc sport tee ❤️ hope my best friend loves it and the tag as well🤣Hope your best friend likes it too!!! Hope to see you in more shows for the tags lol 🫶🏽 The best place to get Darc Sport hands down. Shy is seriously so sweet and thoughtful. 100% recommend.🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽 thank you Monica!!! Love seeing your name pop up in shows. Thanks for always showing love and support. Great Deals, Fast Shipping and even better host!! Definitely coming back for more. Thank you for the amazing review!!! Appreciate you coming to the show and shopping. Looking forward to seeing you in future shows! Appreciate you blessing ! Don’t sleep chat she got great prices!!!! Thank you for the review friend!!!