Reviews (1,105)Really minty copy of fatal frame 1 Thank you so much I finally have a CIB and *super minty* copy of my fav childhood game. Fast shipping and nicely packed, you guys are the best! Came well packaged, was able to negotiate the price of the over 55+ PS3 games I bought, and the seller threw in a free sealed game as well. I've purchased from the seller many times and Will continue to do so. 10/10 😎👍🏾 I appreciate how fast it got here and I also appreciated the care they put in packing the orders. Good prices. Recommend this stream to others. i’ve been playing ssbb wii ever since i got it and i love the controller! thank you!! These guys are great at what they do! Got a big game bundle and was able to haggle with the hosts on a price and came to an agreement. Most of the games were CIB in excellent or Mint condition! True salesmanship through and through. Will buy from these guys whenever possible! Don't be afraid to ask get in their and wheel and deal for the best deals! 10/10 shop. This couple has a great shop and great products. He was upfront about the preexisting damage and I really appreciated that. Will come back to these guys whenever I get the chance. 10/10 shop check them out! Awesome sellers & great deals! A+ shipping! Got the underground 2 and COD MWF 2 from here and all is good until I try to play MWF 2. Disk is all scratch up and couldn’t play it.thays unfortunate, why didnt you message for a refund /replacement instead of leaving a bad review? Super fast shipping, items arrived as described packaged with care. Highly recommend!!! Packed phenomenally, arrived just as it was shown, booted immediately into some gear of wars, ALL GOOD. THANK YAL. Game was supposed to be supper clean but there is a crack in the case and indents on the art on the back plus the game and manual are the American version but the art on the case is Spanish version so idk how that happens. I thought I was getting the full American version. you did recieve the American version, photos of the case,art,and game were taken before shipment as is done in all higer valued items for protection..this is submitted to whatnot as well for authenticity verification, plz dont lie about items, if a mistake was made reach out to us directly or se d the Eminem back for full refund if unhappy. Shipped quickly and in excellent condition. Small tear in the cover I didn’t see, but otherwise very good. Exactly what I wanted! Great help finding what I was looking for and shipped right away. Purchased a GBA Pokemon LeafGreen Version game. Seller happily revealed motherboard for authenticity. Arrived in 5 days. Packaged well. Received as advertised. Game is authentic and works well. Item(s) as described. Great packaging. Fast delivery. I would recommend this seller. Thanks for the opportunity to bid on your auction(s). Thanks for the extra memory card..
Great deals and addition to my collection!!!