Reviews (1,051)Fast eazy shiping got here clean sent 2 toploders by mistake Good time love the riftbound All card are awesome. worth the purchase. thanks for great shipping. Very friendly and fun people, definitely great hanging out. New to riftbound, they gave me a lot of extras to help me build my first deck. Everything came fast and packaged well ayeee, nicely packaged, got all my cards 👌👍✌️🫶🖖 Everything came really well packaged and I got super lucky with my pulls so no complaints here loved the stream and will be back!! Excellent packaging to ensure product safety. Very nice included extra gift as well! 10/10 So awesome!! I've never opened this kind of pack before -- excited to rip with my friends. Also arrived quickly to TX and in a nice bubble mailer. Thank you so much! Amazing pack. Pulled Sauron, the Dark Lord (boarderless surge foil). Fun stream, hadn’t done RTYH for MTG. Cards came fast and well packaged. Looking forward to more streams! Really cool single giveaway! Awesome shop! Super chill, informative, and helpful. Absolutely amazing to deal with, fun auctions, super easy to to interact with. Everything was shipped as seen on the auctions and packaged immaculately. Shopping here again. Great streams great rips. Thanks so much for the cards and buttons. Glad I found your streams. I’ll definitely be back. Thank you for the free pack! Got a foundtaions jumpstart booster