Reviews (150)Fast shipping! The plastic packaging was missing around top of tube but I could tell it has t been used! I will definitely shop with them again🤍❤️Awe thank you, glad you were happy with it. And yes I accidentally ripped the top of the plastic packaging, but I didn’t want to take it completely off after I ripped it lol. Thanks for understanding ❤️❤️ It took almost 2 weeks to arrive, but it doesn't appear that is the sellers fault. Great price!I apologize shipping took so long. I did ship within 2 days of your purchase, so thank you for acknowledging that. Unfortunately usps is very difficult sometimes. I am glad you enjoyed your purchase though! ❤️ Great packaging quick ship thank you! Absolutely wonderful seller! The makeup and goodies were flawless and exactly as described—everything felt so fresh and beautifully cared for. I loved my products thank you so much You are so welcome! Thank you too ❤️ Everything is perfect. Thank you so much 💓 Awe great! You are so welcome ❤️❤️ I loved the product, it had an amazing smell I can’t wait to use it, I 100% recommend this sweet and kind seller will definitely purchase from again in the future, thank-you so much. amazing authentic products! Amazing seller! Amazing communication! Fast Shipping! I found everything here that I could not find nowhere else. she had everything from dolce & Gabbana to Duo eye lashyou Would highly recommend purchasing from this seller! I'll definitely be back!Awe thank you so much! I really appreciate it, and am so glad you were happy with everything 🥰🥰 I hope to see you in my next show! This was my first time in your show. It was great and I found some great deals! I will be back! Thank you!Thank you so much, I really appreciate it! And hope to see you again! ❤️ Thank u love itSo glad & you’re so welcome! 🥰 Super seller! Very kind, fast shipping. 💖 product as described and on time unbroken. Thank you so much!! Love everything and what thoughtful packaging!! You are so welcome, so glad you loved everything ❤️ Wow!! fast shipping !! Thanks You’re welcome, thank you also! Sierra is the best and if you don’t purchase from her, what are you even doing? Her prices are unbeatable and her products are AMAZING! Love her so much ❤️Thanks so much girl, you’re the sweetest! Love you 💕 Thank you so much! Super fast shipping! Just got my goodies! Everything arrived sealed & new. Buttt girl you didn’t have to give me those concealers! But I when I do get to donating this stuff they will be payed forward to someone in need! You are too kind :)That’s exactly the point, to pay it forward ❤️ which is why I didn’t mind at all! I know they are going to a good place! 💕 came quickly packed carefully no breakage Thank you! Glad you’re happy with your package! Do I need to say more than PERFECT!? Absolutely not because she is! Wonderful seller - great beauty products, shipped quickly and with care. Highly recommend. Thank you so much, so glad your happy with your products 🥰❤️ Thank you! What a great deal!