Reviews (21)Great show wonderful host beautiful products packed securely and shipped quickly. Wonderful experience!! The host is so generous and very personable. My items arrive very fast and were packaged with great care. Super fast shipment. Great customer service and amazing prices! Amazing customer service. Packaged live, shipped next day and I got it very fast. Seller made sure everything was nice and wrapped so nothing would get damaged and I got a hand written thank you note on a postits!!! Love love love. Will purchase from again! 10/10 recommend. First time buying and it was perfect! Everything arrived fast and was in perfect condition! :) I loved the little free yooperlite :)
Fast and safe/secure shipping, beautiful stuff and great prices😊✨️! Great sellers, fast shipping Once again, everything came super well packed, arrived perfect, and I love every piece that I recieved! Really nice new seller. Shows are fun and fast shipping. Beautiful citrine towel along with other goodies thank you loved everything 🙂🔥💜❤️ One of my absolutely new favorite sellers on here now😊. Everything I purchased came super well packaged and padded to prevent possible damage during shipment. The little "gamble game" is super fun and a great way to spend you're evening buying beautiful stones while also having fun 😊❤️✨️. Love the crystals that I received!! thank you so much 😊