Reviews (833)Great products as usual. Fast delivery and very well packed. I would highly recommend this seller, one of the best on Whatnot. Thanks Lei. Love the socks! Thank you! Super quick delivery! Such a lovely lady and a joy to watch on her show! Top seller! very happy with mug thank you 😊 More fantastic items from a wonderful lady. So happy with them
Thank you Obsessed with everything as always!! The signs arrived today and we are very pleased with them. I will be ordering more of these as soon as I can get the photos. Excellent job Lei Thanks. Great items thank you. Cat cup is amazing 😻 I always look forward to my parcels and they never disappoint 😊😊 Love love love everything I’ve had from silly dog designs! Everything is all packaged so well, and posted really quickly. And the shows are really fun x Another great product from a great seller. Thanks Lei love them!! Thank you 🤩 great show too 🥰 Lovely items as usual!! Thank you ☺️ Brilliant, so impressed with my products and the party bag, such a nice touch thank you Fast shipping and well packed. I would highly recommend this seller. Everything arrives in perfect condition. Thanks Lei Great products so glad I found you
great quality and speedy delivery 5 star seller 🌟 🤩 exceptional! thank you for the goodie bag too 💕 amazing items. Just as described. packaged amazingly. great prices too. amazing host!!! I had a lot of fun in your live. thank you x Thanks a lot everything was great.