Reviews (25)Super fast shipping ty so much! Good luck on your what or journey! 💜💜sillygirlontheinternetSeller
thank you so much 💝😁 your support means so much! I only actually paid like 35 cents for the necklace and it’s really cute!! Also I got a couple cute stickers too!!sillygirlontheinternetSeller
so happy :D thank you for the support!! in love with everything, thank you <3sillygirlontheinternetSeller
so happy <3 thank you sm 🥹 The skirt is so so cutie<3 came just as described and super quick! Definitely gonna wear it soon🥰🥰 sillygirlontheinternetSeller
YAYY 🥹💕 I’m glad!! Thank you love communicative and such a sweet seller T_T <3 i love my cami’s so much and u did so well on your first show!! i can’t wait to buy again in the future!sillygirlontheinternetSeller
thank you so much love :D ahhhh thank you sm queen I loved everything and the print outs 😭💕💕 if I could I’d rate everything 100000/100000💓💓💓sillygirlontheinternetSeller
thank you so much love🥹💝💝 i love that you loved our signed print outs hehe😝😝 Loved the shirt!!! Def will be buying again <3sillygirlontheinternetSeller
thank you so much!! hope to see you back again 🥹 AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!!! such amazing prices, irene shipped my order superrrr fast & everything is in PERFECTTTTT condition! the hottest new y2k clothing seller out here ‼️‼️‼️ DONT SLEEP ON MY GIRLLLLL ❤️ THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING X1000000 sillygirlontheinternetSeller
I ADORE YOU!!! TYSM ILYY 🥹🥹💝💝 if anyone sees this buy from my girl skye!! she has the BEST jewelry & prices out here 😚!! THANK YOUU BABYGIRL!! youre so amazing and i love love love the extras and you did amazing on ur first show🥹💗 GAIS PLEAEE SUPPORT MY BEB!! i love uuusillygirlontheinternetSeller
THANK YOU MY QUEEN 🧁🧁💝💝🥹🥹!! ILY