Reviews (303)Thank you so much I
appreciate you so much my girl always has cute bags, ty so much! always a good time in this show Always a pleasure hanging out with you! 💕 very sweet seller! with amazing products & fun shows!💖 thank you! Thank you so much for your kind words! 💕 Lilly is the bestYou are the best Tyson ! 💕 Thank you for the two amazing giveaways. i was so shocked to win. The speaker is so nice and the new loungefly Alice cosmetic bag is beautiful Thank you for hanging out with me! 💕 thank you i love watching your sales and winning your giveaways. Aww thank you for hanging out with me! 💕 Such a fun seller. Always has the best stuff thank you so much the Tiana card holder is so pretty You are so welcome! 💕thank you for joining me ☺️ Amazing seller and always the best giveaways! I hope you liked your Kate Spade Givy! 💕 TYSM!!! I love the bag and all the little treasures. I got Alice in the blind box, so I'm extra happy lolI am so glad you enjoyed all the little extras! 💕 Amazing!!!! Love this seller! 🩷🩷🩷🩷 best show ever. money will spent. thank you love this. thank you Thank you for stopping by! 💕 delivered to a locker. I don't know much about those. Hi there! Delivery is based on the address you provided to whatnot. I simply ship. Sorry for any inconvenience or confusion!