Reviews (80)Everyone make sure to check him out, package came in nice and quick. just got my package!! was a great show thank u for everything and putting on such a fun show and able to snag a few amazing prizes for cheap! Definitely recommend!!So glad you enjoyed the show and the package. Hope to see you on the next show. Incomplete order shipped could be a mistake or intentional. Buyer beware!!!The buyer received 14 instead of 15 copper rounds. As soon as they contacted me, I immediately sent 5 extra rounds and shared the tracking number to make it right. I value every customer and always fix any mistake quickly and fairly. Please check my other reviews—you’ll see I take customer satisfaction very seriously and stand behind every order. As described, packaged well, fast shipping Thank you for everything. Thank you again
This was a fun game
Great show thanks for the hit! had a great time during the show and I really appreciate what I got out of the burp bags thank you Great show thanks for being so up beat