Reviews (3,685)It’s amazing and it was packaged amazingly!!!!! I love this Christopher McCabe piece. The beautiful details, and unique character make of this an incredible handmade piece!
The BEST packaging! Always so fun to receive the beautiful jewelry! 🥰🫶🏻 Thank you so so much!!! I love them! Love the copper and silver cuffs. Such great quality and an amazing price as well. Your packaging is top tier…. Thanks for the extra goodies!!! Thank you for the giant earring haul! ❤️🩵❤️ Amazing pendant!!! Love my Betty Joe jewelry and none other than Silverskystone caries my Betty Joes!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Love my Sonoran cuff!!! Silverskystone always carries amazing jewelry. I had been looking for a Sonoran cuff just like the one I purchased and i knew who to go to. Thank you guys for always having such beautiful jewelry! Always an easy “swipe right” never disappointed! Thank you 🩵 Isiah Ortiz ring is stunning now I NEED the cuff.
Grant and Kelli have the best pieces, packaging and shipping is always perfect.
Shows are fun and move at a great pace. It’s easy to watch his shows and it’s one of the many reasons I continue to come back time after time.
#topnotch Love the earrings they are beautiful Obsessed with my Rosella Paxton ring.
The stones are truly stunning 😍 Everything about this seller is on point! Sturdy shipping box that can be reused to cut down on waste. Inside beautiful tissue and secure bubble wrap to ensure jewelry comes without bumps and bruises. Thoughtfully packaged and even smells wonderful. Beautiful sterling jewelry from family owned business that truly cares for sustainability and customer experience 🩵 Obsessed with my Betty joes! Thank you Love this Richard Jim ring. tysm 🙌🙌 Great people, Always a great price and a good time. Item as described. Fast shipping. Never disappoint, like always thank you guys so much. Always look forward to all your shows.
Another UNREAL amazing purchase from Grant and Kelli! These new Isaiah pieces are so eye catching and beautiful! I’m in love! Appreciate how you always bring us the best items for incredible prices!! Thank you! the fact I won 3 times in a row was wild. & it was neat they wanted me to try for a 4th win.. thank you, that was so fun and so kind! appreciate the earrings❣️🙏🏻 can't wait to be back for a few beauties i had my eye on!! received package today loved my bision earrings they were packed with care loved all the free gifts with it thank you. Will be coming back for the bear earrings. Best customer service ever!! omg this ring is even better in person 😍😍