Reviews (7,972)Ok... Got three knives. One folder, with blue resi handle, VERY nice. Got a military style fixed blade... Really got it for the sheath... The knife is not a top tier knife, but is good. For like 7$, expected... Sheath is very cool. Got a hunt down fixed blade hunting knife. Ah, am not impressed with hunt down. sword sheeth came with a hole in the end, sword slides out. a lot of boxes came damaged Missing a knife from my order in its place sent two knives that I would never have spent money on I’m sorry to say this Didn’t receive correct knives. No reply to my emails Great show, givvy card was stolen in the mail, but oh well, will definitely be back!! 🔥🔥🔥 Um that’s crazy hair. You actually sent me hair. My wife thought it was a rat. Lmao. I really don’t know who is going to use this. Live and learn. items were packaged together with no protection, showed up scratched and dented Awesome Knives Fantastic Seller Fast Shipper Cool knife for the money , thanks Happy with all knives for the money accept this particular one . Seemed like decent quality , but when arrived I’d be afraid to actually use it for anything. Very cheaply made The Eagle on the handle with scratched. item as chosen, packed nicely and very quick shipping. Not happy. Why would you put huge stickers on the blade, plastic, handle. Do you know how hard it was to remove the glue. Common sense.
I absolutely love them great quality thank you My total was $27.90 not $18 so idk where that number came from. Was charged shipping on all but one knife, to get the knives not in a box not new, scratched from being shoved in a small bag all together. Sticky residue from the number stickers left on them. Wasn’t aware I was ordering plastic knives. In all mot impressed not getting my business again to this knife seller Thanks for the great deals. Thanks for the great deals.