Reviews (4,480)Great outfit and pen! Thank you OMG.. THE BEST FRESHIES EVER!! I CANT WAIT TIL I GIVE FOR TEACHER GIFTS! I HUNG MY PUMPKIN SPICE ONE AND SMELLS SO GOOD IN MY ROOM!!! Nancy and April are the best. The make sure you have the best styles of everything. The cups are the bomb. Thank you
Amazing dresses and fast shipping. Love all of her shows and product! Amazing dresses! And all the bows ❤️ you are the best! Adorable outfits! Thank you as always, Vivian! Such an amazing giveaway win
I’m just obsessed with all Savannah boutique! Love everything I’ve gotten! From outfits to blankets just obsessed Very pretty and beautiful blankets. Thank you so much! I’m always happy with all my Simplysavannahboutique purchases. My daughter loves the clothes!!❤️❤️❤️ Bought the cutest dresses with the most unique patterns at a very reasonable price, she’s also the sweetest host! Thank you for the givvy🩷🩷🩷🩷 Absolutely wonderful blankets!! Beautiful and cozy blanket!! The best shop on Whatnot! recieved 3 blankets and they are SO soft & graphics look so good. I bought them to give as gifts for Christmas but....i think I might end up keeping 2 of them. def check out her blankets! Beautiful dress!! Love it so much🩷 lovely as always!! thank u!! Viv always has great packaging! My daughter loved her super kitty blanket Love them all! Beautiful as usual! ❤️