Reviews (60)I couldn’t be more happy with my experience with Sheila. She’s so thoughtful and takes time to personalize each package. I can’t wait for her next show 🫶 My favorite seller! Packaging was perfect and personalized. Items were in great condition and I’m so excited to wear them ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Fast shipping and everything package 📦 so well thank you I love the ring, thank you!💜 Lovely Host, fast shipper, great packaging & jewelry in beautiful condition!!! A+++++++ enjoyed Shelila's live very much- super sweet seller and fantastic deals! thabknyounso much, I cant wait to wear my new pretties!! Love all my pieces. Super fast shipping. Will definitely buy from again. Great items at fantastic prices! can't wait to see more items from you! Thank you! Not only did I enjoy your show and hanging out the entire time, the items were beautiful just as shown! And you included the BP box’s which was unexpected but much appreciated so thank you! Also, the little positive BOO 👻 chain was the sweetest! Thank you Shelia! I will always be watching your shows! 🫶🏽 Lovely seller! Thank you so much for a wonderful shoe. My package was delivered safely and I 💜 each piece! Fast shipping! Great packaging
My favorite page to shop! The best deals on top of the best customer service. You will always find me watching SimplySheila 💜 Best ever!! Loved my item. Seller was fast to ship and great at communicating. Fun live! Beautiful pieces! Fast shipping and Packaged well. Loved the special touch that was included! 😊