Reviews (518)This Brighton bag is HIGH QUALITY GORGEOUS & EVERYTHING GOOD you would want in your bag! COACH is within her own right holding her own as for beauty, but the HANGTAGS on this COACH are something SERIOUS! excellent seller, great purchase thank you! excellent quality Coach and Aigner!!! and the squishmallow was so cute Love love all my vintage goodies ❤️❤️🐞 Victoria! Thank you again for everything. you are such a gem and I hope more people discover that because you truly deserve a large audience. if you are reading this and you have not followed this wonderful lady, please do! it's worth your time.you are such a sweetheart thank you love I love ❤️ my unique and gorgeous bags… thanks so much wallet even cuter in person. fast shipping
V always put care into her packaging and her products .. She is such a sweetheart and she truly shows she cares … Thank you this strap goes great with my bag. ❤️ Thank you so much for the patent coach kiss lock
🤍💛🤍💛
Shipping was super fast and seller even included a squish mellow💕 thank you so much!! Two beautiful Coach Bags at a great price. Shop with simplyvaccessories if you want the Best Buy’s. Thank you! Everything was awesome! ❤️❤️❤️ Love it!! Such a kind seller. Amazing prices and really nicely packaged. Got my package super fast - love my new purse for travel! Love all my bags….. Amazing seller with such great personality 🫶🏽💕🩷🥰 Received my package today Thank you so very much. Exceptional bags love them! super cute bag, nice leather, great hardware. such a nice bag! thank you for the surprise smooshie! I love to come chat in this shop, it's such a mellow vibe. I highly recommend Everything is excellent! I highly recommend this seller!! She is very friendly as well, and packaged everything perfectly. I even got a cute little stuffy!! Thank you so much.