Reviews (715)Wow, you really wrapped this stuff well. Everything is as described. You were very helpful. Thank you. Thank you so much! I love both of the minis. Beautiful! Packed very well! As described and packaged well. 💜simplyvintagemarketSeller
Thank you 🥰 Three beautiful Tiara glass trinket dishes in awesome condition. Packaging was super, thank you so much for a lovely transaction. simplyvintagemarketSeller
Aww thank you so much 🥰 packed so we'll, nothing was going to get that bowl!simplyvintagemarketSeller
😆🥰🌻 Thank you! Love the butter pat! TysimplyvintagemarketSeller
Thank you 🥰 Packed very well and arrived quick. Thank you so much it’s so cute I love it. simplyvintagemarketSeller
Yay!! Thank you! 🥰 great product, amazing and safe packaging for glass items.simplyvintagemarketSeller
Thank you 🥰 Perfect start to my collection! Have been wanting this set for years! simplyvintagemarketSeller
Yay! Glad you love it! Thank you! 🥰 Beautiful item, carefully packaged. Thank you for the bonus vintage recipe card! 🤗simplyvintagemarketSeller
Thank you so happy you loved it! 🌻❤️🌻 Sweet little HON arrived safely and on time. Nice buy! Many thanks. simplyvintagemarketSeller
Aww glad you love it! Thank you! 🌻 I’m obsessed with this piece. Beautiful. 🤩 Well packed as well. simplyvintagemarketSeller
Thank you! 🌻🥰 Super fast shipping! Packaged very well. Love my items!simplyvintagemarketSeller
Thank you! 🥰 Love all my goodies! simplyvintagemarketSeller
Yay! Thank you Cheryl! 🌻 Excellent seller... My items arrived in a timely manner. All items were well protected. everything was just as shown. I highly recommend buying from simply vintage market!!!simplyvintagemarketSeller
Aww thank you so much! 🌻 Absolutely Love these!! they're even better in person. excellent packaging. Would recommend. thank you simplyvintagemarketSeller
Thank you so much! 🌻 lovely 🌹 packing was excellent. pleased with items. would recommend!!simplyvintagemarketSeller
Thank you! 🌻 Amazing items!! Better than expected and made my day. Thank you so much!! simplyvintagemarketSeller
Yay!!! Thank you so much! 🌻 Amazing job of packaging I e never seen such good packing love my items great sellersimplyvintagemarketSeller
Thank you Cindy! 🌻 All of Brittney’s items are wrapped so carefully- much appreciated!simplyvintagemarketSeller
Thank you Whitney!! 🥰🥰🥰 not an antique but I do love it. it reminds me of my mother who has passed. it was packaged great!simplyvintagemarketSeller
Thank you! 🌻❤️