Reviews (67)Excellent seller! My item was delivered fast and packaged with care!!! Thank you for the extra surprise gift!!! Sophie is a wonderful seller and a true collector. The items she curates are in pristine condition!! Fast shipping, packed to perfection! Thank you so much!!! Excellent packing! Thank you! Amazing!!! Thank you so much!!! I loveeee it!!!! So perfectly wrapped. Amazing products. And amazing seller! Fast shipping, packaged with care. Great collection. Sophie is awesome.
Ty!!🩷Thank you so much, Kayla! You are the best too 🥹 I appreciate you so much 💖 Enjoyable show, carefully packaged items, & fast shipping. Overall, a great experience. Thank you so much. Loved it. Thank you so much for my givvy my kid's loved it! Perfect! Super sweet seller! 🫶 my item came perfect and well packaged! i love it!! thank you 🖤🖤 The most amazing and kind seller, with the cutest and safest packaging!! I 100% recommend 🥰💖! Thank you so much 🫶✨!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Thank you so much for my items! Arrived in perfect condition, definitely will be back for more🩷🩵 Sophie is amazing💖✨🎀
my items were packaged beautifully with such care and love and as a seller I know how much time time and effort that takes. She really cares about the products and has the best inventory! Thank you so much for my rare items. I will be buying again soon!✨🎀🌸 What a great purchasing experience! The packaging was fantastic, shipping was timely, and everything exceeded my expectations. Easily my best experience on Whatnot!