Reviews (19,719)I had an item that I didn't order in my package, which means I'm missing one that I did order All items came full and correct. One of the soaps kinda came out a tiny bit but the way it way individually package and wrapped from the other liquid items definitely helped and stopped a big mess. Would order again!
The products were fine, but there was a really bad funky smell when I opened up the box. Other than that, everything was good. Always appreciate the deals and amount of items you can bundle. Can't be beat. Thank you Andrew and singlesku! Stocked up on trash bags for atleast 270 days! 🥰 Love singlesku and Andrew is a great host. I had a large haul with this one. 41 items total. I was missing 1 of my 3 downy scent beads. First time issue I have ever had with ordering from them. But nothing I would throw a fit about! They will always get my business! One of the Liquid IV products I ordered is already expired. Expired products should at least be disclosed before auction. loved everything can't wait to buy more! really happy with the products, have you used several of the body products and they are really good quality. Everything I ordered arrived in excellent condition, carefully wrapped and exactly as described. The seller was organized, attentive, and clearly cares about the buyer experience. I couldn't be happier. missing 3 items and by the time I checked all the other packages I received after this one and double and triple checked, it was out of the window for return/refund. Thank you for great deals. Packaging is so much better. I had 4 boxes & not one item leaked. when I received the pkg. it had been damaged. both of the scrub free took most of the damage. the sprayers on them were broke and the contents of the cans were empty, therefore the box it was in had deteriorated on one end. there had been no bubble wrap or any kind of safeguard around these cleaners incase of something like this. Awesome seller thanks again Brenda As always I love the show but now my favorite guy is leaving 💔. He made the show the best experience so ill miss him! Thank you ☺️ so much for my package. Fast shipping and packed with care 🫶🏼 It took awhile to get all items but seller was fast to respond. It was USPS delay not seller Everything I ordered arrived in excellent condition, carefully wrapped and exactly as described. The seller was organized, attentive, and clearly cares about the buyer experience. I couldn’t be happier. Everything I ordered arrived in excellent condition, carefully wrapped and exactly as described. The seller was organized, attentive, and clearly cares about the buyer experience. I couldn’t be happier.