Reviews (608)Thank you so much! I’m blessed to have you in my life. I loved everything in my box! You’re too good to me! Love you BIG 😘❤️ An Amazing person, would recommend lol I love it thank you so much I love bourbie more than anything!!! Simply the best!! Has anyone told you today? Absolutely looooove my Halloween blanket! Thank you so much! And absolutely loooove my givy! Best seller on whatnot!❤️ Absolutely the best person and so funny! Love Bourby! And she has the best givys! ❤️❤️ Tysm for everything. Such a wonderful and genuine human. Always great deals, great seller too! Love you! 💜💜 Thank you so much love!! 💗 Thank you so much Bourbylicious! That keychain was WILD lol . Hope you’re doing okay. 🩷🥺🪱 Thank you for the wonderful stickers!!!!! I love them!!!! I love you. I’m obsessed with you. Best seller on whatnot. Thanks you gorgeous human! 💗💗💗 Thank you! I appreciate you so much. Love you BIG! 😘❤️ Thank you for the little Richard Absolutely love my items and her shows! I have so much fun on her streams. thank you for everything bourby FUCKING OBSESSED WITH YOUUUUUU Awesome streamer, great seller. 💯% Thanks for the givy! Always the best shows. Good laughs and vibes 💕 Thank you for the giveaway!! 🩷 you Bourby!! One of the kindest people thank you so much for everything!