Reviews (755)Shanks always kills it with his shipping and packaging. Ball were in great condition as described Golf balls were packaged securely and arrived as described!! Swipe with confidence Perfect every time thank you Great show and an even better person. Fast shipping, Best Golf balls. Can tell Shanks loves what he does. The best ball seller on the app! Will always let you know the truth about things and treat you fair! Grear show, fantastic quality ball! Balls came in fast and shipped quick Can’t put into words of how much of an awesome guy he is. I appreciate you and your vibes and your spirit is the best. Thank you brother! Awesome seller! Items were shipped out fast, packaged well, and were exactly as described.
100% trusted seller.
Great seller in the golf community/collector One of the best people to deal with and everything is shipped in perfect condition Amazing seller and very fun ahow, will buy from again and fast shipping which I appreciate Literally love every package I receive from Aaron and sister Shanks! Such amazing humans and I adore them! The packages can have special little goodies in them that make you have a better day. Literally amazing shows and amazing items every time! Aaron has an insane collection. Make sure to check him out ⚡️❤️ The man, the myth, the legend. Thank you shanks! Awesome show. absolutely stoked with these beautiful 1776 Titleist Prov1s. Make sure you bookmark so you can get amazing deals One of the best sellers on this app! Quality balls! Fast shipping! Just an awesome dude. I also won a buyer's givy and received a beautiful 60° Mizuno wedge. Far surpassed my expectations! Top notch! This seller is incredibly great and a fantastic community supporter. Great products and communication. Thank you!