Reviews (50)Thank you so much for these. They are in perfect condition. Super excited to read Bully and Heart Trick 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼 Great seller! Very sweet and packaged perfect. Item is incredible! Thank you! I loved what I got and it was in amazing condition and the message that was attached was very nice but the package itself got very damaged Unfortunately The packaging was damaged in transit? We’re so sorry about that! Glad that the product was safe though! We’re always very thorough with the packing. Super cute especially the romper 💚 The books are perfect!!! Tysm 🫶🏼 Great condition and fantastic steal thanks so much 🫶🏼 Such a steal!!! Thanks so much 🫶🏼 and I love the stickers 😍 Excited to read this one! I love the book and it came safe and secure! Perfect condition and absolutely obsessed with the stickers!!! So excited for my new books. They are in great condition. Happy to have physical copies of books I read years ago 🫶🏼📚 Tysm 🫶🏼 Really excited to finally have physical copies of these! Obsessed with the stickers 📚 shipped fast and very happy with price and book. thanks you ill be back to shop Books are in great condition as described and packaging was very protective! Will order again, thank you!! Everything is perfect! I love the note! Thank you so much 🤍✨ Super sweet seller! Books were packaged well. Thank you note and gifts were an extra special surprise. Will definitely be back for more!