Reviews (38)Aghhh omg thank you so muchhhhhhhhhh I love the pin!!!! I appreciate the frerein sticker and the hand written note! I love everything!!!🥰🥰❤️❤️💘💘 10/10 stream and 10/10 packaging and experience with you! I’ll definitely keep returning to your streams🥰💖 Amazing show and so many beautiful waifu cards ! It’s a trap 🪤 run away deals and bundles 😱 ahhhh jk I will be back for more waifus! A++ order arrived quickly and great packaging. recommend seller and can't wait to purchase from again. Beautiful cards, amazing seller. Love buying from them ^_^ Most excellent! Thank you for the beautiful cards! Nicely packages and arrived fast. Definitely happy with my purchase! BEST HUMAN EVER!! PLEASE SUPPORT!! ALL MY CARDS CAME SO NICE AND FREE STICKERSSSSS ANNNNNNDDDDD A HANDWRITTEN NOTE!!!! 💜💜💜 Beautiful cards! I love it so much! 💕🥰tysm Super friendly seller! I love my cards, the material is super good. Will def buy again! Amazing packaging, fast shipping, super friendly and nice. I love coming into their stream 🫶 Great seller highly recommend! Thank you so much! Amazing, friendly, well packaged and super friendly! thank you!!