Reviews (104)Thanks 🙏 Thank you for joining out stream! TyMr. Green. You are welcome. We truly appreciate your business! Excellent 👌Sweet! Happy to hear it! Thanks for your business! We get in new stuff every week! I got lucky and won a slab! Thanks, and I'll be back!Awesome! It’s fun to see people win! Thanks for joining the stream! great stream and everything came as expected So happy to hear that. Thanks for being in the stream and we look forward to shipping you lots more cards and cool stuff! Excellent 👌Thanks Austin! Have a great day! very well wrapped thanks for the givvy You can be a givvy goblin in my stream anytime! Thanks for being there and thanks for the review! Loved the Pokemon thanks!!! Awesome! Super happy for you! We truly enjoy seeing these cards go to people who appreciate them. Great Seller!Thank you moonpie! It’s great having you in the stream. I had a blast on this stream and won some bangers! Everything came packaged well and I didn’t see any damage. Highly recommend!Thank you so much! It’s been a great time getting to know more people in the community! amazing 👏 Nate Double G dogg! Thanks for buying and the review! Thanks you so much snorlax! Shipping was great!Thanks for buying! Enjoy your cards. Me and the Snorlax have the same body type, that’s why he’s my guy! Great seller and great giveawaysThanks Kyle! (Said in my best Cartman voice) Hope to see you in the stream soon! Package was opened Can you send me a picture? May have had to open and tape it again. Maybe I forgot to put in the packing slip. Or I do reuse shipping envelopes. Thank you!Wolf! Thanks for the review. If I need a wolf to bite into a box, you will be my first call. Or DM, IM, text, ping, inbox ya, what ever the kids say these days… Great deals, check him out!I’m not good at reading Morse code, but did you just call my eyes pretty with your user name?
Thanks for the review! came in great condition and shipped quick and safely!
Thank you for the review! thank you!!My wife is a teecher too. Thanks for working with the youth of America today. #hero Excellent seller great packaging fast shipping 💨.Thanks 95_deals! Hope to see you back soon.