Reviews (112)Love all my wooden ornaments yesterday! Thank you!sister2sisterthriftrSeller
Yay, I’m so happy you love them, and I’m glad they got to you safe. Got all my ornaments yesterday and they r so pretty! I love the wooden ornaments! Thank you! Love love love this ornament! Thank you! Arrived safe and secure. Thank you. 😊 sister2sisterthriftrSeller
Wonderful. Thank you for your support 😊 Great ornament! Even better condition than expected. Thank you 😊 sister2sisterthriftrSeller
Your welcome. Thank you for your support Beautiful pieces from an amazing seller, I’m very happy with my purchase. Thank you so much ♥️✨ SCAM* this seller never shipped out the candle I ordered and blamed someone else packaging the orders. promised me they would ship it out to me then blocked me. check my other review. sister2sisterthriftrSeller
Not a SCAMMER ~ $1.00 tree candle was pictured with the vintage candle holder. YES, it got left behind in shipping. I tried to make it right with you and you said in a PM that once you received the candle that you would remove your comment. That’s extortion. Blocked you due to your a headache and I don’t have to deal with people like you. And on top of it you put in a claim before I could send you the item. A tree skirt I bought has a giant stain on it that’s very noticeable was not disclosed. The candle to the candle holder was missing and an ornament came broken. Sadly disappointed but I hope the seller can learn from their mistakes. We are human but sadly upset. sister2sisterthriftrSeller
Very sad that you wrote this review after the fact that we spoke, and I was trying to make it right for you. Yes, mistakes happen and lessons learned. Awesome seller! Great deals! I ordered several ornaments. one of them was awful. cheap and falling apart. I had to throw that one in the trash. the rest were ok. Beautiful beautiful beautiful. Extremely quick shipping. Items needed bubble wrap but overall packed well. Thank you! Great Christmas ornament giveaway! It’s adorable and will go great on my tree this year. Thanks for being so generous! Will definitely be watching your auctions. Very cute items well packed and fast delivery fun show! good deals! thanks again! This arrived broken from the post office. Contacted seller and she walked me through on contacting What Not. Very satisfied, with all and all experience. Fast shipping with great packaging!!Wonderful seller love my Poland Glass ornaments! I love my candy snowman ⛄️ garland! Thank you!! ♥️🤗 I love watching her Christmas auctions, she always has something I want. Santa in sleigh lights up and was tested on live auction. Which I was so grateful to see it working. Thanks so much!