Reviews (41)Loved my tee at a great price and fast shipping!! Will definitely purchase again. Incredible seller! USPS had my packages all over the US and this seller was so helpful! Will buy from again!!!Thank U..!! The Boys say Hello!! Great seller/had to pay a little extra for shipping but the sellar said she would reimburse me....Kept me in the loop with the whole transaction/Will shop againThank U..! DM me ur address so I can get that out to you ASAP!! Great seller! so much fun! thank you so much! everything arrived perfectly Thank U C..! The Boys say Hello!!! love the hat! fast shipping👌🏼👍🏼Thank U..!! Scotty’s Happy you got his Fav Hat!!! What a beautiful family affair !!! I love it !!
Merchandise was well packed ,, authentic and amazing!
Bid and buy with confidence, you won’t be disappointed!!
That civil regime PPG girl shirt is wonderful!! Thank you thank you thank you !!!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Thank U Mama..! We Enjoyed you So Much!! Ur a Blessing ..! So Happy we could get you that PPG in time..! ❤️ Thank you so much! I hope to shop with you again! Thank U !! The Boys say Hello!! 👋 I love my pieces and the nice note. Thank was a pleasant surprise. I surely will be purchasing again!!! Thank you for the Great Vibes!. Thank you very much. The bracelet is purple and my granddaughter love it 😍 I love everything you sent me. You have such a beautiful personality. Never change. You're show is so fun. God bless 🙏 Just received my order and am really happy! Good quality items that arrived quickly. Will check out their next shows for sure!! Love the jewelry. The givy brace are really cute. Thank you. Fast shipping. Thank you for the extra gifts with my purchase! ❤️❤️ I love my bracelet, so beautiful and shiny ✨
The seller she is so sweet, definitely recommend 👍 Love what I got and she is super sweet! And love the bracelets I got in the giveaway as well ❤️🙏 AMAZING SELLER!!!! 10/10
beautiful jewelry and thank you so much for the givvy too !!! Amazing looking forward to upcoming shows To the sweetest lady seller I know. thank you!