Reviews (139)great stream! will pick up in person after hopefully building up a bag after more streams, since you're so close!!! thanks manOf course!! I got your bag safe and secured. Thank you for coming by! Streams are always so much fun! Quick shipping!!!! Great seller!! 💕
Thank you so much! Your stream is awesome as well Again everything was well packaged I love the slab guard!! Thank you sooo fffing much!! Stay safe brother amazing streams as always. totally happy as usual. thank you!!!Thank you so much for the support!! solid show , great shipping , what more could you ask for ? 😁Thank you so much for coming! Welcomed back anytime! Quick shipping and package nicely. Thanks!Thank you for stopping by the stream!! Loved all the cards, thank you! Thank you for coming in!!! order arrived in perfect condition, it is clear that care and intent went into packing everything. If your not Following SJIshoppokee what are you even doing?! Didnt get my gem pack 6I’m sorry you didn’t get your free add on! I must made a mistake when packaging bags during stream! I truly apologize. I wish you would’ve reached out first and we could definitely resolve the issue for you! Always so thoughtful. Shipped suuuper securely. Thank you as always SJ💃Thank you:) you are fantastic thank you so much!Thank you:) hope you had a good time! Awesome wheel. A true gentleman and a scholar. Generous and wise, he hands out chases like candy. He just can’t spell. If you are looking for quick shipping and some amazing cards Sj is definitely who to go to! Great hit rates on the wheels and you always get some sort of bang for your buck! Love the packs and the vibe of the show. Super cool person would buy stuff again. Ten Tens. You are awesome! Thank you for all the support! Such a great guy and seller! 😊 cant wait to get my cards!
They are on their way! Thank youuuu Yo everything came in great but bro the thing that caught me off guard are the sleeves dude I collect those!!! You just added a huge chunk to that I’m trying to get all the sleeves from every Pokemon product and have em in my binder by year. So again thank you for the extras and thank you for letting me have such a wonderful time in your streams. Till next time brother can’t wait!! You are awesome! I love that I can add to your sleeve collections!! Thank you again for everything!!! Come back anytime! Great Cards and good vibesThank you!! Come again any time! Amazing packaging! Super fast! 10/10Thank you so much! Excited for xstar families’s package to me 10/10 why aren't you following this man!?!? Love this guy! Quick shipping too
You are just a fantastic human! Everything showed up quickly and well packaged!Had a great time on the stream thank you very much!Thank you for the kind words! Come back and hang out anytime! Can as expected. even tossed in a card divider! kipper thank you for coming in!! You can definitely use the card Protector as a divider as well! :))) Fast shipping. Packaged well. I will come back. Thank you for the support! Thank you for the deal. Looking forward for more 🔥 deals. 👌👌👌⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Thank you for all the support