Reviews (6,215)This is why he is Ryan ottleys friend. Bangars 🔥🔥🔥🏆🏆 Favorite seller. Great items. Professional packaging and fast shipping. I will buy from again. WONDERFUL SELLER!!! FAST & SAFE SHIPPING !!! WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT- BEST SELLER ON WHATNOT🙌 Favorite seller. Great items. Professional packaging and fast, secure shipping. I will buy from again. IFYKYK!! 🫵🎁🔥🔥. This book is cleaner in person. Favorite seller. Professional packaging and fast secure shipping. I will buy from again. Skeff is the best!!! Amazing books, quick shipping and awesome packaging!!
Thank you!!! The bearded one strikes again. Another amazingly clean signed book. Ty Comics were packaged perfectly and arrived incredibly quickly! Plus at a great deal for including Ottley's autograph! Can't recommend good buddy Skeff enough! Favorite seller. Great items. Professional packaging with fast, secure shipping. I will buy from again. packaging sucked. for an absolute batman signed comic and the bag was slit down the entire side then slit across the center. luckily book is still in good condition but now I have to go buy a new bag and board for it. SMH Favorite seller. Great items. Professional packaging and fast shipping. I will buy from again. Came perfectly packaged and fast shipping, received it in less than a week. Skeff is fantastic! The book arrived securely packaged and was shipped promptly.
Great seller!