Reviews (1,721)ty so much for all the sand and fog merchandise. im in love ❤️ Always the best to work with. Thank you
The mask is fine but the USB components are clearly a lower quality. As described. Arrived quickly, packaged well. 5 star transaction. Great products - great price Trusted seller and fast shipping! Thanks so much! 😊 Received my matcha bee balm and love it. Thank you. I love this cleanser and so does my 14 year old granddaughter. My two granddaughters love to come skin care “ shopping” at Mimi’s house. Love everything!! Fast shipping! Absolutely love it. So excited to use it Great seller and host. Shop with confidence Fast shipping, and amazing quality products. I absolutely love this company, best and fair prices in skincare, devices and all things beauty 🥰 Fast shipping, love all my items!! Thank you for the givvy. Always amazing purchases!! Super super fast shipping!! Packed very well!! Always love my items!! Alex is great. Shipping is fast and otems are packaged very well. I only buy from Alex. Alex is great! Shipping is super fast and packaged very well! I only buy from her. Absolutely love this product. shipping a bit slowWe ship the next day. All of whatnot is ground shipping now which has extended shipping times that are out of our control. Sorry that ground shipping took a little too long. We thank you for your support. Favorite store on whatnot… Christmas shopping made easy…